Spotlight Oil: RC
Getting To Know RC:
- This blend contains three different kinds of Eucalyptus, Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black spruce, and Peppermint.
- R.C. is an invigorating and energizing essential oil blend specially formulated to soothe and comfort the respiratory system. This is an oil that should be in everyone’s oily toolbox, especially if you have ongoing issues with respiratory distress.
- This blend also helps to inspire feelings of energy and motivation.
- This evocative blend was specifically created to help support respiratory comfort and to provide an energetic aroma.
When To Use RC:
- Respiratory Support (lungs and sinuses)
- Immune Support
- Use for an invigorating pick me up
- Use before or after vigorous exercise to assist the athlete in respiratory function and stamina.
- Use RC when feeling depleted for renewed refreshment.
How to use:
Using R.C. in a diffuser will provide and uplifting aroma and will clear and freshen the air. Inhalation and diffusing RC are two methods that require you to inhale the scent deeply to provide support for respiratory function.
You can also find great results by applying R.C. topically to the chest/back rub or to the bottoms of feet as desired. I would always recommend that you use a good quality carrier oil such as our V6 oil or a fractionated coconut oil.
Blends well with:
If you would like to add a little something to your R.C. in your diffuser consider; Raven, Wintergreen, Spearmint, or Thieves.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
DIY To Try:
This fabulous oil is part of the Premium Starter Kit. I would love to help you get started using this oil ASAP. To order, navigate here to Purchase Young Living. Follow the prompts on the screen to select your starter kit and your favorite diffuser. The system will prompt you for each step. Hit confirm and accept to finish and you will be on your way to oiling in no time.
If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help.
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/3 Cups Water
- 20-30 drops R.C.™ Essential Oil
- Silicone Mold
- Pour one cup baking soda into a bowl. S-l-o-w-l-y add water until it forms moist clumps. Add your drops of oil and stir those in. Set aside in a warm, dry place to harden. (This process is best to sit for quite a few hours to overnight) Once the bombs have completely hardened, remove them from the mold. Pop the bombs out of the mold and store them in an airtight container. Store for six months.
- To Use: Drop one mold into the bottom of a shower to infuse the steam for maximum relief.